- Development of a private and public traffic demand and allocation model, for a rural traffic network.
- Historical data analysis.
- Traffic matrix estimate.
- Model development and calibration.
- Planning alternatives analysis.
- The model was used to analyse the impact of planning decisions both on private traffic and on public transport.
- Quantitative estimates of the expected benefits regarding each simulated scenario.
- Detection of the bottlenecks and the main critical factors.
- Trend analysis.